Hello friends, back again on my blog.

Just like before, I will write a story for you guys.

I can't believe it's already the third week of meeting. Today is my first time using the Microsoft Teams app. Last night, Miss Noopyy gave a message to the class group regarding our Microsoft account username and password. At first I was confused, because honestly before I did not have the Microsoft account. And well, I'm very grateful to Miss Noopyy. Thanks to him, I had the opportunity to use the application.

The first time I used it I had to delete some of the applications that were on my phone because of storage problems. Besides that, I am also a little confused about the class and how to use the application, as well as my classmates. However, we help each other.

Today, September 10th, I'm also working on the quiz that Miss Noopyy has scheduled. At this meeting, we were asked to find two articles and describe the product via voicemail.

for today it's probably just that. Aren't you tired of hearing my story? Of course not haha. Good luck looking forward to the next stories, friends.

Here's a picture from Microsoft Teams.



Still on the same day, September 10 but on a different topic, of course.

This time there are three topics namely, department & role vocabulary, talking about change and delegating tasks. In department & vocabulary roles we start to write phrases from the panel under the correct definition.

Here are the important points of this material. Let's learn together!

TALKING ABOUT CHANGE

There are many ways to talk about past and present changes in the workplace. Many phrases include "get used to", which can have several different meanings.

“DICATED FOR”, “OPEN” AND “USED FOR”

• “Used” with the infinitive describes a habit or habitual situation in the past. For example, “Staff used to eat lunch at their desks.” = "Eat" is the infinitive form of the verb.

• “Get used to” describes the process of becoming familiar with something. For example, “It took a while to get used to the trip.” = “Get used to” can be followed by a noun or a gerund.

• “Get used to” describes being familiar with something. For example, “Now I get used to getting up early.” "Be used to" can be followed by a noun or a gerund.

DELEGATION OF TASKS

When things get busy, you may want to delegate tasks to coworkers. To do this, different modal verbs are used in English to indicate the degree of obligation.

       Capital Verbs For Liability

Certain modal verbs can be used to say that someone needs to do something. As an example :

• I have to leave this with you.

• I have to leave this with you.

• I have to leave this with you. = Need to act like a modal verb here, expressing a strong obligation.

• You don't have to deal with this today = “Don't have to” means no obligation to do something.

• You must complete this project by Monday at the latest. = "Should" is a direct, and sometimes impolite, way of saying something needs to be done.

• You may not enter the test area. = 'Not allowed' means something that is forbidden.

Well, but unfortunately in the section talking about changes, more precisely in the article section, there are some of my answers that are wrong. But that's okay, we're all learning together.

So, don't be bored and stay on my blog until the end of the meeting. See you later..